Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Spa Breaks

I recently came across a great site that I'm very excited to share with my wife!! This site offer spa breaks...something she would absolutely LOVE! A spa break would be so wonderful...especially for her who does so much. How relaxing to unwind after a busy week. There are all kinds of packages to choose from, at great prices and wonderful accommodations. I mean Spa Breaks & Luxury Apartments, what more could you ask for!! I've never personally been to a spa, and neither has my wife, but I know she'd absolutely love the chance to get away and relax. It would be a perfect thing for her and her mom to do together...as her mom is also very busy during the week and deserves a nice retreat like a spa break. I'm definitely going to have to share JMP travel with her.

 
ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321 ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321