Monday, May 7, 2007

The Bug Movie

Since I work most of the time, I rarely get the chance to catch up on the latest movies that are coming out. Although I am still very busy, one particular movie recently caught my eye. The bug movie is a new movie presented by Lionsgate Films. It stars Ashley Judd, which also caught my attention, as she is a very well known and respected actress. When I first heard the title, I had no idea what the movie was going to be about. As I began to read more about it and was introduced to two of the posters used to promote this movie, one word came to mind "mysterious"! I'm generally not into the "mysterious" horror films, but my wife always gets me to go to most movies like this. I usually end up enjoying them, especially those that are intense and thrilling. That's what this movie seems to offer it's viewers. I get this impression just by looking at the two posters that I've included in this post. I like the posters because they make me want to know more about this movie and what it is all about. They're really unique and will definitely bring people to this movie when it comes out. I'm looking forward to going to this movie, mainly because I like Ashley Judd as an actress, and because I think the posters are very enticing. I'm really curious to know what the bug movie will be all about and what excitement and thrill it will bring to the screen. This is a paid post.







 
ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321 ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321