Thursday, May 24, 2007

PayPerPost Direct

When I logged in to my PPP account today, I noticed something new right away. Up at the top, the tab that was titled "PPP Affiliates", was now titled "PPP Tools". This made me excited! Before even opening up the tab, and knew that PPP was up to something that was going to give Posties like myself even more opportunities to make money. That's usually what happens when there is a change to this tab. So I clicked on the tab and read up about their launch of PPP Direct! What a fabulous idea!! PPP is now offering a widget that bloggers can put on their site, making it possible for advertisers to contact them about doing a post for them. That's right...a new way to get paid to blog. It's a great way for bloggers and advertisers to discuss the terms and conditions of the offer and do it aside from the normal PayPerPost layout. What I love up this most is PayPerPost's continued determination to do what's best for the blogger. I've heard of so many other companies who charge, sometimes almost as much as the advertiser is paying you, to use a service similar to this. Not PPP though! They want their posties to make the bulk of the money that we earn and that's why they only take 10%. 5 % of this is actually to pay the fees for payout transactions, like PayPal. This is definitely a company that I like working for...as they are always looking out for the best interest of the Posties, and they are always creating new ways to help connect us with advertisers and others who can give us more opportunities to make money. Great work PPP!! I am being paid for this post.

 
ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321 ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321