Saturday, November 22, 2008

Karisma Hotels

Awww....a nice warm place to vacation is sounded really good about now. I look out the window and all I see is snow....that is probably the biggest thing that's pushing me to plan a vacation with my wife. As look online for a mexico vacation...the Karisma Hotels stand out to me the most. I don't know if it's because of their beautiful secluded location on the beaches of the Mexican Riviera Maya, or if it's their Gourmet-Inclusive concept for people who love food?!? I actually think it may be due to the fact that they are know for their extremeely relaxing vacations and oustanding accomodations like bar swings, beach beds, beach butlers and more! The best part is it is quite affordable and doesn't make you feel like your spending gold to stay there.
 
ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321 ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321