Saturday, November 1, 2008

Cape Verde Islands

Someday I think it would be a lot of fun to invest in properties around the world! It's always something that I have wanted to do, and hope to one day get the chance! I was recently reading about this, and came across a new property hotspot for investors on the cape verde islands. In looking at Homes Abroad Cape Verde which is a part of the Homes Abroad Group...I was very impressed and know this is something I'd be interested in. How about you? They are an established real estate agent who has successfully sold property in countries like Spain, Turkey, Cyprus and others! Check out their site for more information if you're interested in learning more about how you could invest in Cape Verde Property !

 
ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321 ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321