Saturday, November 15, 2008

Getting the House Ready

Jen and I have seriously been discussing the option of moving this Spring. To do that though, we obviously have to sell our house. Before we put it on the market at the end of winter....we really want to get some things done first. One of those things is to paint the ceiling in our family room. It's definitely seen better days, and it's an inexpensive way to really liven up that room a bit. I'm going to tackle that job today I think. It will be time consuming, but will look so nice once it's done. I am also planning to reseal the bathtub upstairs. Other than that we just have things here and there that we'll do before me move. All and all though...it will be ready to sell which is great. Now we just need to start looking for a different house....
 
ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321 ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321