Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Starting a New Job

It's been WONDERFUL being home with Jen and Kaelyn the past few days....but tomorrow I start my new job and will be back in the swing of things. At least the hours will be better and I'll get to be home more now. I'm a little nervous, but I'm sure that's normal starting a new job. At least all of the employees that I will be working with seem very nice and down to earth. I am also going to LOVE what I'm doing which is a huge plus. I think it's so important to enjoy what you're doing....almost more important than the money or benefits end of things. If you are not enjoying it then life can be absolutely miserable.

I will keep you updated on how everything goes on my first day tomorrow......
 
ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321 ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321