Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Beautiful Time Of Year

It's sure been nice having this cooler weather outside, don't you think?!? I like it when it's just cool...not humid like some days, but just nice and cool. Why you ask? Well, not only is it more fun to take Kaelyn out and do things outside, but it's also easier to turn of the AC and enjoy cheaper utility bills as well! I think it's been two weeks since we had our air on and I am so happy about that. In the cold winter months you can't help but use heat, and in the hot summer months you can't help but use the AC...but in the spring and fall we get the chance to enjoy fresh air and minimize those expensive bills that seem to go up, up, up! I'm definitely enjoying this time. I'd love it if the whole year could be like this....Snow, snow...stay away....
 
ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321 ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321