Thursday, September 18, 2008

Boy How She's Grown

Kaelyn is going to be 11 months old in about a week, and all I can think about is how much she has grown. She is now walking along furniture and talking non-stop. She has learned words like Dada, Baby, uh-oh, Mama, and more....it's so great to see how she is learning. Next thing I know she'll be walking and talking. She is getting so big. I'm sure all parents can relate to the feeling of time flying by. Before we had Kaelyn we were always told how fast the time goes...but I guess until your actually a parent it's difficult to completely comprehend what it is they're talking about. I don't know what it is, but when you have children your life speeds up. I find myself not only saying where did the day go, but also where did the past year go...
 
ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321 ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321