Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Symark Software

Symark Software is the leader when it comes to providing UNIX and Linux security administration solutions. Were you aware of that? I wasn't really until not that long ago. I read an announcement today made by them, that their powerbroker and PowerPassword-User Management Edition access control solution will support the new HP Integrity servers. This doesn't mean much to those who don't understand technology, but to me it makes perfect sense and I think it's great!! Don't you?! They're ensuring that organizations safeguard information and comply with federal regulations. If you're like me and enjoy learning about this type of thing, then check out their site to learn more today!
 
ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321 ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321