Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Midwest Auto Recycling

I enjoy surfing the web sometimes when I get the chance...and finding new and interesting websites. Today I was looking up some things for cars for work, and came across midwest auto recycling. They are a company and site that specializes in used engines and transmissions. Now, some companies that offered this type of thing I might be a little bit leery of, but not Midwest Auto Recycling. They offer the strongest warranty nation wide and all the miles are CARFAX verified...a huge plus! The engines are all started, inspected, tested and cleaned. All of the transmissions are test driven, inspected and cleaned as well. If you'd like to learn more about them like I did, head over to their site today.
 
ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321 ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321