Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Symark

I never had really heard of Symark before, until just recently coming across a web release about them online while browsing the web. I found their company and the products that they offer to be quite interesting and wanted to share them with you all. Symark is a company that was founded in 1985. They provide security administration solutions for those in an IT environment. They have many useful programs that I found to be quite impressive. One is the PowerBroker which delegates privileges to the administration but still restricting access to the root account. The PowerPassword program, the password keeper, is also an interesting one, as it gives UNIX/Linux user account management with policies concerning login and password security. I really enjoyed learning more about this company, and I think you will too. Head over to their site today and learn more.
 
ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321 ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321