Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Attention all Homeowners!!

Recently my wife and I just bought our very first home...so we are very aware of the importance of having homeowner's insurance. At first I thought it just sounded like a lot of money and kind of pointless when we first discussed it with our insurance agent...but the more we learned, the more I grew to understand how vital it was for everyone who owns a home!! It may seem like a lot of money, but the benefit that it gives homeowners, far outweighs the cost in comparison. It's necessary for everyone to have because it helps to provide you with the security of knowing that you are covered in case of damage to your home. I'd much rather pay a minimal payment every month, than have something happen to our home and have to pay that huge bill instead!! Thank goodness for home insurance and all that it offers us!!
 
ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321 ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321