Saturday, October 6, 2007

Lilaguide.com

I don't know about you, but right now as my wife and I are expecting our first baby, we have often thought about how nice it would be to have somewhere to go to get opinions and reviews on different things dealing with our baby. Specifically reviews from those who really know...like other moms and dads. Being first time parents, we'd like some input on different products we buy, services, stores, and even pediatricians. Now I'm happy to say we've found a great baby shop that allows people like me and you to find great reviews and listings on all of these topics and more!! Lilaguide.com is such a great site and I wanted to make others out there of the great service they offer parents.
 
ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321 ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321