Friday, June 29, 2007

Smorty

I don't know how many of you out there have heard of the "get paid to blog" thing that's become a more and more popular way of making money online, but I sure have and it's wonderful!! My husband I are currently looking into buying a home, and every extra dollar helps!! Smorty is one of my first choices when it comes to blog advertising because they help people blog for money and their system is just so easy to use. You only receive the posts that you are able to do, so there's no competing for opportunities like you have to with other companies. I just like how simple Smorty makes it to get paid for blogging and they pay fairly too. I've been very pleased with this blogging company so far and I really think that you would be too. If you're interested in getting involved with blog advertising, I strongly suggest you take a look at Smorty. It's easy and fun too!!


 
ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321 ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321