Monday, June 18, 2007

I love my wife!

It's amazing how quickly time flies!! My wife and I are celebrating our second wedding anniversary today and it seems like just yesterday we were walking down the aisle! I have loved every minute of our marriage so far, and can't wait to share the rest of my life with her. I have found my true soul mate, the one that God had meant for me to be with forever! We had a song in our wedding, When God Made You by Newsong and Natalie Grant which explains how I feel so perfectly. It talks about how perfect my mate is, and when God made her, He must have been thinking about me. It's been an amazing 2 years, and 5 years that we've actually been together...and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us!!
 
ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321 ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321