Monday, October 13, 2008

ShopWiki.com

ShopWiki.com is a site that I recently came across. They are so much better than searching through Google!! The reason being is that they crawl the web like Google, but they find you all the stores you need, whether they've paid for a placement or not! It's great because it's so organized too. It's not like you search and then have to sift through tons of information. You go to their site, click on a category that you'd like to search through, and then the product.

I was just doing this today, and let me tell you....it's SO easy! I love how convenient it makes shopping online...and how fast I can do it now. For instance, I went on and looked under video game consoles because I need to find a buying guide for the Playstation 3. I then went further and found the prices that I needed and more! If you're looking for something specific...check out this site first.
 
ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321 ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321