Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Auto Body Shops

There have been times when Jen and I needed to find a body shop in our area but had a difficult time doing so...especially when we lived in a bigger city. I always found myself searching high and low through the phonebook...usually with very little success. I wanted something easier and more convenient the next time this happens...so I went searching and found a great site that lets you just this. Now, using collisionrepairexperts.com you see reviews and ratings for body shops in your area. This is perfect!! I can even get estimates and make appointments online. I can't think of an easier way to do this than that! If you'd like you can check them out and see what you think.
 
ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321 ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321