Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Yum!

Jen is so good to keep me informed of the different foods she is trying with Kaelyn each week. I am always at work when she tries them for the first time...so it's nice that Jenna lets me know how she reacts. It's fun to hear these things...that way I don't feel like I'm completely missing out. Recently Jen gave her peas. She said that she did not like them at all!! I don't know if it was the texture or the taste...but she kept spitting them out and turning her head. She said she will try again today and see if she gets another reaction. I don't know though....Jen's mom said that when she was little she never liked peas...and to this day she can't hardly stomach the smell even.
 
ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321 ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321