Thursday, July 24, 2008

Epocrates

Thankfully I don't go to the Drs much, but when I do, I must say the thing that frustrates me most isn't sitting in the waiting room...but in the exam room. I know the doctor's have to make sure they're giving you the right prescription....but sometimes it takes forever for them to get the information they need. That's why I thought it was great when I read that Epocrates, Inc has created medical reference software for PDA's. So many docotr's carry a smartphone or PDA...so this is perfect. Now they can get information like drug dosing, side effects and even health plan coverage!! I thought this was very good for both patients and health care professionals a like! Learn more on Epocrates site today! This announcement was paid for by Epocrates
 
ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321 ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321