Wednesday, November 14, 2007

New Mixer

Most of us grow up having many different recipes that we just love!! Although there are many as a kid that I really enjoyed...I have grown to love different types of food more and more as I've gotten older. One recipe that I really love, that my wife's mom introduced me to is Banana Bread. Now, I know most people have had banana bread before...but until you've had Vicky's banana bread, you haven't truly tasted the best!! This is probably one of my favorite things to eat...I'm pretty sure I could eat a whole loaf if I really wanted to! There's something about it that makes it better and different from the other banana bread that I've had in the past. In case anyone out there wants to try it...the recipe is:
1/2 C Butter
1C Sugar
2 eggs
2C flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 1/4 C mashed bananas
and chocolate chips if you like. Then you just bake it at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes. Trust me, you'll LOVE it!!
The one thing that I don't like about making this recipe though, is our mixer. We have a cheaper mixer that is not very powerful. Before I make banana bread again, I'd like to look into getting a powerful mixer like the Hamilton Beach® Eclectrics® Mixer. The Hamilton Beach® Mixer would make the process much faster and much more enjoyable!! If you'd like to learn more about the Hamilton Beach® Stand Mixer and how it could make your baking experiences more enjoyable, check out their site today!
 
ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321 ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321