Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Mist

I've never been a huge fan of scary movies, but Stephen King has made a few that I really enjoyed. Many people know Stephen King as being a genius when it comes to creating scary movies. I think of him as being creative when it comes to his movies, whether they're scary ones or not. Probably my favorite movie by Stephen King would have to be the Shawshank Redemption. This is a movie that my wife and I both really enjoy!! We own it and have watched it many times. I wouldn't go as far to say that this movie is super scary...but it does have a great story line and one that keeps those watching it on the edge of their seat. That's my kind of movie. For those of you who enjoy these types of movies...and don't mind a little scare, you should definitely check out this site describing his newest movie, The Mist. The Mist by Stephen King is supposed to be quite the thriller, and even one that I think looks pretty good. It's going to be coming out on November 21st, so you still have time to make plans to go see it. Try to go with someone who you can hold onto though...as I'm sure it will be quite scary at times!!
 
ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321 ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321