Thursday, August 30, 2007

Owen Wilson..."attempted suicide"

I'm sure many of you have heard the news by now about Owen Wilson. I was getting so confused at first, because one day I heard that he committed suicide by jumping off a bridge and the next day I heard that he overdosed. It just seems that the press jumps on these stories too quickly without having all the facts. From the sounds of it, from Police call logs and his attorney, Owen Wilson "attempted suicide" by slitting his wrists. I hope all of the rumors stop now and people give Owen the space he deserves. He's obviously going through some difficult times in his life and I think he just needs to be left alone from the press and paparazzi for now.
 
ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321 ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321