Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Halloween the movie

Are you the type of person who enjoys scary movies? I don't like all scary movies, but there are a few that I can watch over and over. One of my favorites would probably have to be the old time thriller, Psycho. Although this movie is far from new, I always enjoy watching it, as it has me on the edge of my seat each time. I think a good scary movie is one that keeps you interested and intense by using different types of music and environments to set the scene. I think the new Halloween the movie will be a movie just like that. I think, writer and director, Rob Zombie, will make sure that it's a thriller that many people look back on and want to watch over and over...much like the other Halloween movies that have been released over the years. Did you know that Halloween the movie is going to be released this month? That's right!! It's being released on August 31st...are you excited? I'm sure that it will be much different than the other Halloween movies, but I like all of them, so I'm looking forward to see what this one is like. Aren't you? If you would like to get a better idea of the angle Rob Zombie is bringing to this movie, you can check out their website to learn more. This is a paid post.


 
ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321 ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321