Thursday, July 23, 2009

Vacation

Karisma Hotels are located on the white sand beaches of the Mexican Riviera Maya and are thought to be absolutely beautiful. I've been searching for a great family vacation spot for us....and this may just be what we've been wanting. They have a gourmet-inclusive concept designed for those who love food. They also over an elite level of snap-to service and accommodations unlike anywhere else. I mean...who wouldn't want swim-up rooms and beach butlers, right!? It's so great to think that you could have a relaxing vacation like this all fro one price. I know that it's just what we are needing in a vacation and look forward to sharing it with Jen. I'm sure she'll think it's as good of an idea as I do!
 
ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321 ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321