Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Paintball

Paintball is a sport I've never really gotten into, but I was just telling jenna and it would be fun to try. She was asking me what kinds of things I would need to get started (maybe for Father's Day??), so I went onto the ZephyrPaintball.com website and browsed through all their paintball gear. Everything is offered there including ego paintball guns, goggles, hoppers and a paintball starter package. They have very low prices and free shipping on many of their items. I gave her a few ideas and told her she could pick from any of the names they carry like Dye, Invert, Kingman Spyder, Tippmann, PMI, Empire, and more. I'm excited to have found such a great site and hope that she finds some things to get.


 
ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321 ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321