Friday, April 24, 2009

Capella University

Capella University is a great online university that I've actually considered. I love my job and don't want to quit...but would love to go to school at the same time just to further my education. That would be wonderful! In looking into this fully accredited online university I have found that it's known for it's quality programs and great professors. I enjoy reading up on their college in the web releases I find....recently it was about the Sunny Andrews Award. This was recently given to jeannie McGuire who received her master's degree in human services there. Many students and faculty members have done such great things. If you would like to learn more about this university online, or the awards they offer....check out their site today.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.
 
ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321 ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321