Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Kaelyn's First Birthday

The other day I was sitting with Jenna and we were discussing Kaelyn and how she will be one before we know it. I can't believe it's only a couple of months off already!! Wow!! We're wanting to plan a first birthday party for her, with our families invited....so now the planning begins. Jen always has creative and fun ideas...and so far she's coming up with some neat plans!! It's going to be a very special day, for both Kaelyn and all who are there to help her celebrate! I can't wait for the day to come....but on the other hand it's really come to fast! I feel like just yesterday I was posting that we had a little girl, and now that little girl is getting older right before my eyes!!
 
ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321 ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321