Friday, June 20, 2008

Too Hot...then Too Cold

For some reason our house has not been very easy to keep a comfortable temperature lately. It's either way too hot, or way too cold. I think part of the problem is that our house is shaded, so this adds to the "cold" problem. However...the hot...I don't know?!? I don't think it helps that when I'm home I am working on our basement where it's really, really cool. Then when I go upstairs where it's warmer...it begin sweating and can't hardly stand it. Oh well...I guess that's just how summer goes. Some days are warmer than others...and it's hard to keep messing with the air conditioner all the time to try and make it comfortable. We'll just have to make do...
 
ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321 ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321