Friday, February 1, 2008

Denver Magazine

I have only been to Denver Colorado once, and that was to play football when I was in college. Although I wasn't there long, I do remember it being a beautiful city. I definitely would like to go back sometime, but wanted to learn more about what they all have to offer. That's when I came across the Denver Magazine. They have so much information about this wonderful place. Everything from business, politics, fashion, parks, museums, etc is covered!! They even have a monthly feature that focuses on an important story dealing with Denver. If you'd like to learn more about the different attractions in Denver, or simply the homes they have to offer...this is the magazine for you!
 
ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321 ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321