Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Florida

I've never been to Florida, but from what my wife tells me...it's a terrific place to vacation. Once our children are a bit older...she really wants to plan a family vacation there because it's such a magical place for children. She's been there many times...but the most memorable was when she went as a young child! She wants our kids to have that same experience and so do I!! I've been searching the web just finding out some information about Florida and all there is to do there, and I came across the site, Thinkflorida.co.uk. It's really a great site for those looking for a wealth of information all in one place. Many of us do not have time to search the web and looking high and low for the information we're looking for...so I thought a site like this was great! They have a rental car service, ticket service...even an online booking service for thinks like Orlando Holiday Villas. If you're like me and would like to plan a trip to Florida...check out this site today.
 
ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321 ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321