Thursday, September 13, 2007

Black Friday

I was talking with my wife the other day, as we were trying to figure out our plans for Thanksgiving and Christmas. With so much family on both of our sides, we must plan early to make sure that we get to see everyone. One thing that she told me about Thanksgiving is that she will not be available to do anything Thanksgiving with anyone on black friday because she is going to be shopping. I thought she meant out and about shopping with all of the other people who are wanting to get in on the great Black Friday deals the day after thanksgiving. She went on to tell me that she found a great Black Friday site where she could do her holiday shopping right from the comfort of our own home and still get the great deals that she would if she were out and about shopping. She loved this idea because this way she didn't have to hassle the crowds, especially having a newborn baby at the time. The last place I thought I'd find my wife on Black Friday was in front of the computer, but I'm glad that she found a way to shop from the comfort of our own home and not have to go out and stand in all of those long lines...what a hassle. I think I might even join her in the fun and look for a great deal on a big screen tv...maybe I'll find some great Walmart Specials on a tv like this or something?! Who knows!!
 
ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321 ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321