Friday, April 20, 2007

Sell and Rent Back

If you're a homeowner you may have heard of the rent back solution. I for one had never really heard of it until I recently came across a site that explained it more in depth and in a way that really made sense. At first I wasn't sure why people would sell their home and then rent it back. After reading up on it though, I realize that it benefits those who may be struggling to keep their house due to recent job loss, divorce, high interest rates, and others that make owning a home difficult for all of us. After learning more about it, I really thought this was a great idea! This site offers homeowners in the UK the option to sell their homes and rent them back, short term or long term depending on the circumstance. It's great for the homeowners because they can get things back on track, and have the opportunity to come to an agreement on buying their home back down the line when things are more comfortable for them. I can't believe that I had never really heard of this market before, but am quite amazed at what it can offer UK homeowners. I strongly suggest you check out this site and learn more if interested. I am being paid for this post.
 
ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321 ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321