Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Wow

I can't believe it's actually our last week of work. In a way it's kind of sad, although the excitement of my new job and moving outweighs the sadness. It's just gonna be hard to leave a job that I have worked for so long and made some good friends. I really think that it's going to take some getting used to waking up earlier in the morning once I start my new job. There will definitely be many things that will be different, but I'm very excited about the change. My wife's last week of work is actually bittersweet. She's definitely excited to move and be able to get us all settled in our new home, but she's also going to miss all of her students. I'm sure that they will miss her too...she is a very good teacher!
 
ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321 ss_blog_claim=c861904890d0921e171abff05feba321